Visit the same sites as for the half-day tour with the addition of lunch, visit the shell museum (except weekends and public holidays) and introduction to rowing (depending on weather conditions and time remaining).
Basket and dish weaving, wreath making are possible when rowing is not available.
Full day tours are available for groups of 4 or more with 48 hours advance reservation.
- Vanilla Plantation
- Ancestral fish traps in the village of Maeva (unique in French Polynesia)
- Sacred blue-eyed eels in the village of Faie
- Viewpoint of Huahine Nui
- Maroe Bridge, connecting Huahine Nui and Huahine Iti
- Marae Anini in the south of the island, in the district of Parea
- Panorama of Tefarerii, views of the lagoon and its multiple colors
On Huahine Iti :
- Stop at the Pareo store “Passion du Pareo” (Tahitian hand-painted printed fabric)
- Paddle and hook of the God Hiro
On Huahine Nui :
- Site and legend of Hunara’a Poe at Fitii